Henna is essentially the most extensively used pure colorant all around the world. Girls in addition to males love to make use of Henna to cowl their gray hair and a few use Henna to dye hairs as a vogue. Henna doesn’t work like different hair coloring merchandise accessible available in the market. Henna is a innocent product with no disadvantages in any respect. Its colour is reddish brown which is momentary and final from 1 to three weeks.
What’s Nupur Henna?
Nupur Henna is the product of Godrej which is known all around the world. Nupur Henna is an Natural therapy for hair which has a number of advantages. It has been formulated with the goodness of 9 herbs which improves the well being of hairs and deal with hair and scalp issues. It’s wholesome and free from dangerous chemical substances.
Is Nupur a Pure Product?
Nupur Henna has complete 10 substances and all these substances are pure and Natural. There is no such thing as a synthetic or chemical additive in it. It’s protected and don’t have any reported facet impact.
Substances of Nupur Henna:
Nupur have 9 wholesome herbs which have been chosen from the farms of India. These herbs are Henna, Brahmi, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, Methi, Bhringraj, Amla, Neem, Hibiscus & Jatamansi.
Advantages of Herbs in Godrej Nupur Mehndi:
- Henna: it’s a pure colorant with conditioning qualities. It improves the well being of hair
- Brahmi: Brahmi enhances the expansion of hair
- Shikakai: Greatest pure cleanser which additionally offers wholesome shine to hair
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is taken into account as the perfect pure moisturizer
- Methi: It’s a pure nourishing agent
- Bhringraj: Makes Hair silky and smooth
- Amla: Amla can also be an pure colorant
- Neem: fights with dandruff and scalp an infection.
- Hibiscus: Revitalizer for hair.
- Jatamansi: Prevents graying of hair
How one can Use: Soak Nupur henna for 2-Three hours in water. Apply it your hair evenly. Wait till the paste dries. Look forward to at the least Three hours. Rinse it with plain water.
You possibly can add curd in it to get additional softness.
Nation of Origin: Product of India
- (60 Grams)
- 120 Grams
- 450 Grams
Storage Directions: Preserve in Dry and Cool Place.
Package deal: Packet