We goal to indicate you correct product info. Producers,
suppliers and others present what you see right here,
and we now have not verified it.
- ACHIEVE A BRIGHTER SHADE – Progressively brighten blonde hair, by as much as two shades, with our heat-activated hair lightening spray for a lighter look.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – John Frieda Sheer Blond Go Blonder lightener spray is formulated to deal with your hair with a mix citrus and chamomile to progressively lighten for pure wanting shade and pure highlights.
- SAFE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR – John Frieda Sheer Blonde hair merchandise have been developed for secure use on pure, color-treated, or highlighted hair.
- BEST WHEN APPLIED WITH HEAT – For optimum hair lightening, spritz on moist hair and use a curling wand or flat iron after blow drying for that warmth activated lighter look.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COLOR – Use solely as soon as between washes. Outcomes seem inside in 3-5 makes use of. Keep away from greater than 10 makes use of between shade remedies. Not to be used on naturally darkish, or bleached hair.
Inactive Substances: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate20, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Perfume,Succinic Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Keratin,Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-55, PropyleneGlycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, HelianthusAnnuus (Sunflower) Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, PEG40Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Seed Extract, Ext. Violet 2.
Substances: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Perfume, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-55, Propylene Glycol, EXT. Violet 2, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Chamonilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.